VeggieMash™ Steak Dinner BowlMain Dish,
The simple pleasure of steak & potatoes, now with double the veggies thanks to our brand new VeggieMash™! You can pull this dinner together in about 20 minutes, making it perfect for busy weeknights.
- Cauliflower Butter Herb VeggieMash™
- Flank Steak, 1 lb
- Sautéed mushrooms, 8 oz
- Handful of spinach
- Garlic, 2 cloves
- Butter or olive oil
- Salt and pepper, to taste
- In a medium pan, heat butter or oil over medium-high heat. Add steak and cook for 3 to 4 minutes on each side (longer for thicker cuts)
- When steak is done, remove from heat and set aside. Sauté garlic and mushrooms in the same pan until mushrooms are darker and slightly seared.
- While mushrooms and garlic are cooking, prepare VeggieMash™ according to instructions on the package.
- When mushrooms have slightly browned, reduce heat to low. Add spinach and stir for 45 seconds, just long enough to wilt.
- Serve VeggieMash™ into bowls, and top with steak and veggies.