Four Cheese Loaded Potato WafflesMost Popular, Snacks & Appetizers,
No gathering is complete without delicious snacks. This user-friendly version of potato skins is so easy to make and covered in cheese. Yum!
Recipe by Tracy at Hey Tracy
- 2 Tbsp. Vegetable oil
- 2 1/2 Cups Idaho Spuds Four Cheese Mashed Potatoes, prepared
- 1/4 Cup Sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. Water
- 2 Large eggs
- 1 Cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 Cup flour
- 1/2 tsp. Baking powder
- 1/4 tsp. Baking soda
- Toppings (to taste): Chopped green onions, shredded cheese, sour cream, bacon, hot sauce
- Preheat waffle maker (hottest setting)
- In a large bowl, whisk together oil, sour cream, water, and eggs. Stir in prepared Idaho Spuds and cheese until well combined.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the dry ingredients (flour, baking powder, and baking soda).
- Fold into wet ingredients until well combined.
- Spray waffle maker with non stick spray. Spread potato mixture evenly onto the waffle maker. Amount varies based on your maker.
- Close the lid and cook until the waffle is browned and crisp around the edges.
- Garnish with your favorite toppings. We love to use sour cream, bacon, and drizzle with buffalo sauce.