Supreme Baked Mashed Potato PizzaMain Dish, Most Popular, Snacks & Appetizers,
Pizza lovers and Spud lovers unite!
Share the love and the flavor with this Supreme Baked Pizza—bacon, sour cream, and cheese flavors baked right into the crust and topped with pesto, mushrooms and even more bacon and cheese.
- 1 (3.74 oz) package or 1 cup Value size Idaho®Spuds™ Supreme Baked Mashed Potatoes, prepared
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons salt, kosher
- 2 tablespoons Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup basil pesto, prepared
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1/2 cup mushrooms, fresh, thin sliced
- 1/2 cup bacon, cooked, chopped
- 1 cup mozerarella, shredded
- 1/4 cup scallions, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 400° F.
- Combine Idaho® Spuds™ Supreme Baked Mashed Potatoes, flour, baking soda, salt, and Italian seasoning in mixing bowl and knead until it resembles pizza dough. Cover bowl and rest in refrigerator for 10 minutes.
- Press out dough on a greased pan to form pizza crust. Dough should be ½-inch thick or less.
- Bake pizza crust for 15 minutes.
- While pizza crust is baking, combine sour cream and basil pesto.
- When crust is done, top with sour cream pesto and remaining ingredients. Turn oven to broil and bake 5 additional minutes to melt cheese.
- Remove from oven and let pizza rest 3-5 minutes, then slice and serve.
Get creative and make this pizza your own!
Add your favorite toppings: try pre-cooked sausage instead of bacon, and mushrooms make a great addition.
Like a thin crust? No problem. Use half the dough for a delicious crisp crust. Use the other half of the dough to make breadsticks.