Savory Carrot and Spud SouffléMain Dish,
Picky eaters? Offer up veggies with a new spin, but in familiar ways, like in this Savory Carrot and Spud Soufflé! This savory soufflé includes familiar flavors like cheese, garlic, potatoes, but also sneaks in real cauliflower with the new Idaho Spuds VeggieMash™!
Recipe by Andy at Beautiful Eats & Things.
- 1 package Idaho Spuds™ Cauliflower & Ranch VeggieMash™
- 1 cup pureed carrots
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- ¼ cup onion finely chopped
- 2 tbsp butter
- ¼ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- ½ cup low-fat milk
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease a casserole dish and set aside
- Prepare Idaho Spuds VeggieMash (Cauliflower, Butter, & Herbs) according to package instructions. When done, put into a large bowl.
- Add carrots, garlic, onion, butter, milk, flour, and baking powder to bowl and combine. Season with salt/pepper to taste.
- Slowly stir in eggs and pour into casserole dish. Bake for approximately 45 minutes or until center and top is firm.