Roasted Garlic Potato Wonton CupsMost Popular, Snacks & Appetizers,
Crunchy, creamy, garlicky, and cheesy bites of heaven and perfect for any get together!
Recipe by Michelle at Flavor Mosaic
- 12 Square wonton wrappers
- 1 Package Idaho Spuds Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- 1 Cup shredded cheddar cheese
- Preheat oven to 350ºF. Spray a mini muffin tin with cooking spray.
- Press one wonton wrapper into each mini muffin tin and bake for about 8-10 minutes or until the edges are golden brown.
- Prepare the mashed potatoes per package directions.
- Spoon the Idaho Spuds Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes into each wonton using a teaspoon.
- Garnish with chopped chives.