Potato Chip CookiesDessert, Most Popular,
Sweet and salty is a winning combination and these potato chip cookies are perfect for your game day party!
Recipe by Meaghan at Cook, Craft, Love
- 1 Cup butter, room temperature
- 1/2 Cup sugar, plus more for flattening
- 1 tsp. Vanilla
- 1 1/2 Cups flour
- 1/2 Cup Idaho Spuds potato flakes
- 1/2 Cup pecans, chopped
- 1/2 Cup chocolate chips
- 1 Cup potato chips, crushed
- In a stand mixer, cream butter and sugar until fluffy. Add vanilla and mix well.
- Add flour and potato flakes and mix until dough forms a ball.
- Gently fold in pecans, chocolate chips, and potato chips.
- Using a medium 2 oz. cooki scoop, drop dough onto a greased or lined baking sheet about 2 inches apart.
- Using the bottom of a glass, dip glas in sugar and press onto the top of the cookie to flatten it into an even layer.
- Bake at 350º F for 12-15 minutes or until edges are lightly golden brown.