Pesto Mashed PotatoesSide Dishes & Soups,
Mashed potatoes made with basil pesto to create a colorful Spring brunch or dinner dish.
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1 pouch (0.5 oz) Knorr® Pesto Sauce Mix
- 1/2 tsp. salt
- 3/4 cup milk
- 2 cups Idaho® Spuds™ Classic Mashed Potato flakes
- Heat water, olive oil, pesto mix and salt in a 2-quart saucepan on a stove until boiling.
- Remove from heat and add milk.
- Stir in Idaho Spuds Classic flakes with a fork until potatoes are desired consistency.
- Serve warm with a drizzle of olive oil and grated Parmesan cheese.
Olive oil for drizzling Grated Parmesan Cheese
Nutritionals per serving
180 calories, 10g fat, (1.5g sat. fat), <5mg cholesterol, 3g protein, 20g carbohydrates, 430mg sodium, 1g fiber