Pepperoni Pizza BitesSnacks & Appetizers,
These pepperoni pizza bites taste like the yummy combination of a pizza slice and a breadstick all wrapped into a little bite. Plus, they are just perfect for dipping!
These pizza bites would make a delicious snack, side, or lunch! Not to mention they are sure to please both kids and picky eaters alike!
Recipe exclusively created for Idaho® Spuds™ by DashingDish.com.
- 1 cup Idaho® Spuds™ Classic Flakes
- 1/8 cup egg whites (or 1 large egg white)
- 1 tablespoon low fat cottage cheese
- 1/8 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup low fat milk
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 cup mini turkey pepperoni (or regular size turkey pepperoni cut into quarters)
- Preheat oven to 425. Line 12 mini muffin cups with silicone liners, or foil muffin liners with paper liners removed. Spray liners with non-stick cooking spray. Set aside.
- Place everything except for pepperoni in a large microwave-safe bowl and stir to combine. Microwave for 1 minute and remove. Stir in pepperoni.
- Scoop mixture into muffin liners, dividing evenly between the 12 mini liners. Fill to the top, and press filling down so it’s compact in liner.
- Place muffin tin in the oven and bake muffins for 20-22 minutes, or when top starts to become golden brown. Remove from the oven, let cool completely before popping the muffins out of the liners. Serve warm with pizza sauce for dipping!
Topping: Additional pepperoni to place on top just before cooking.