Muffin Tin Potato and Bacon Cups RecipeMost Popular, Side Dishes & Soups,
An impressive game day appetizer, ready in just 45 minutes and made with a few basic ingredients.
Recipe by Mira at Cooking LSL
For Potato Cups
- 2 packages Idaho Spuds Four Cheese Mashed Potatoes
- 4 Cups hot water
- 1/2 Cup cooked chopped bacon
- 1 1/2 tsp. Dijon mustard
- 1/3 Cup sour cream
- 2 Tbsp. chopped chives
- 2 large eggs
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- 2 Tbsp. chopped cooked bacon
- 1 Tbsp. chopped chives
- 1/2 Cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 400ºF.
- Spray a muffin tin with cooking spray.
- In a bowl, combine instant potatoes and hot water. Whisk for 1-2 minutes until combined.
- Add mustard, sour cream, chives, bacon, and eggs. Mix to combine. Add black pepper.
- Fill muffin tin cups with mixture (almost full is fine).
- Bake for 35-40 minutes, until the inside is cooked and top is golden.
- Cool for 10 minutes then carefully remove potato cups from muffin tin.
- Top with sour cream, chopped bacon, and chives.