Mashed Veggie Casserole with Sautéed SpinachMain Dish,
This Mashed Veggie Casserole with Sautéed Spinach is a simple way to make veggie-filled side dishes that the whole family will love. This casserole is a delicious and simple dinner side solution to get your family, especially the kids, to eat more veggies!
Recipe by Angie at Eclectic Recipes.
- 2 pouches (3.74 oz each) Idaho Spuds™ Cauliflower & Ranch VeggieMash™
- 1 (9oz) package fresh spinach
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1/2 cup Italian blend shredded cheese
- Preheat broiler. Prepare Idaho Spuds’ VeggieMash Mashed Potatoes with Cauliflower and Ranch according to package directions and spoon into a large casserole dish.
- Sauce fresh spinach in olive oil. Add salt and pepper and wilt down. When spinach is done, spoon over the Idaho Spuds’ VeggieMash.
- Sprinkle shredded cheese on top of spinach and place under broiler. Broil until cheese is melted and remove to serve.