Mashed Potatoes GratinMost Popular, Side Dishes & Soups, Snacks & Appetizers,
Craving simplicity and also deliciousness? These little sides are for you. Cheesy potatoes underneath a crispy cheese topping. Double yum!
Recipe by Wendy Polisi at wendypolisi.com
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- 2 (3.74 oz) packages Four Cheese Idaho Spuds
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- ½ teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 3 ounce Gruyere, grated
- 1 ounce Parmesan, grated
- Paprika, for garnish.
- Preheat oven to 350 minutes.
- Bring vegetable broth to a boil. Place Four Cheese Idaho Spuds in a large bowl and carefully pour Idaho Spuds over them. Stir to combine. Stir in butter, parsley, thyme, salt and pepper.
- Transfer to a baking dish or individual baking dishes. Top with cheese and garnish with paprika.
- Bake for 15 minutes. Serve warm.