Loaded Mashed Potato Pizza SkinsMost Popular, Snacks & Appetizers,
Mini pizza crust cups filled with savory mashed potatoes and topped with melted cheddar cheese, sour cream, and crispy bacon. Yum!
Recipe by Stephanie at The Cozy Cook
- 1 (14 Oz.) tube refrigerated pizza crust (thin or classic works best)
- 1 (3.74 Oz.) package Idaho Spuds Supreme Baked flavored mashed potatoes
- 1 Cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 5 Strips bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1 Cup sour cream
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Break the pizza dough into pieces and roll into a ball about an inch thick.
- Drop the dough into a greased mini muffin tin, one by one, and spread around the cup mold.
- Cook the dough for about 6 minutes and remove from the oven. Use a small spoon to press along the edges and create the cup shape. It’s easier to form once it’s baked for a bit.
- Place back in the oven for about 3 more minutes.
- Remove them from the oven but keep them in the tins.
- Prepare the Idaho Spuds potatoes according to the package instructions.
- Fill each cup with a heaping scoop of potatoes, then top with a sprinkle of cheese.
- Place back in the oven for about 5 minutes, or until the cheese is nice and melted.
- Sprinkle the bacon on top and serve with a side of sour cream, or top each with sour cream if eating immediately.