Loaded Chili Cheese Potato ParfaitSnacks & Appetizers,
Piled high with mashed potatoes, chili, and cheese sauce, this Loaded Chili Cheese Potato Parfait is perfect for lunch, dinner, or as a party food!
Recipe by Katie at Recipe for Perfection.
- 3 cups Idaho Spuds VeggieMash™ with Cauliflower, Butter & Herbs
- 2 cups chili, canned or homemade
- 1/4 cup cheese sauce
- 4 teaspoons bacon bits
- Layer the mashed potatoes and chili evenly in four parfait glasses.
- Top each parfait with 1 tablespoon of cheese sauce
- Sprinkle 1 teaspoon of bacon bits over each parfait.
- Serve immediately and enjoy!