Loaded BBQ Chicken Baked Potato PizzaMost Popular, Snacks & Appetizers,
This pizza is full of big flavor and perfect for serving up at your next party.
Recipe by Lynda at Southern Kissed
For the Crust
- 1 1/2 Cups warm water
- 1 Packet fast acting instant yeast
- 1 Tbsp. Honey
- 1 3.74oz. Package Idaho Spuds Roasted Garlic Mashed Potatoes
- 2 1/3 Cups all-purpose flour
- BBQ Sauce
- Mozzarella Cheese
- Cheddar Cheese
- Cooked chicken, shredded or chopped
- 1 Scallion, thinly sliced
- Bacon, cooked and cut into 1-inch pieces (alternatively, Bacon bits)
- Chives, chopped
- Pour 1 1/2 Cups warm water into a measuring cup. Add yeast and honey, stir, and let set for 5 minutes.
- Whisk together Idaho Spuds and flour in the bowl of a stand mixer. Add water mixture and mix on low speed of mixer using dough attachment for 1 minute until dough becomes a well-formed ball and flour has been incorporated.
- Increase speed of mixer to medium and knead for 2 minutes.
- Turn oven on and allow it to heat up to 130º-140ºF. Turn OFF oven.
- Place pizza dough in a lightly oiled bowl. Roll dough around to lightly coat entire surface. Cover with plastic wrap and place inside pre-warmed oven to rise for 30 minutes.
- Remove bowl from oven and preheat oven to 450ºF
- Divide pizza dough in half and roll out on pizza pan or baking sheet that has been sprinkled with flour. Prick surface with fork to allow steam to escape.
- Bake for 7 minutes and remove from oven.
- Top with BBQ sauce, cheese, chicken, scallion, and bacon. Bake for an additional 7-10 minutes.
- Remove from oven and garnish with chopped chives.