Loaded Baked Potato Jalapeño PoppersMost Popular, Snacks & Appetizers,
These are so easy to make, and ready in minutes. Stuffed to the max with creamy mashed potatoes, cheese, bacon, sour cream, and chives—you’ll never want another fried popper again.
Recipe by Kellie at The Suburban Soapbox
- 8 Jalapeños, cut in half lengthwise and seeded
- 1 Packet Idaho Spuds Country Butter flavored mashed potatoes
- 1 Cup shredded cheddar cheese, plus more for sprinkling prior to baking
- 3/4 Cup cooked, crumbled bacon, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 Cup sour cream, plus more for garnish
- 1/4 Cup chopped fresh chives, plus more for garnish
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Arrange the jalapeños on a baking sheet lined with parchment and set aside.
- Cook the potatoes according to the package directions.
- Stir in the cheese, bacon, sour cream, and chives.
- Spoon the potato mixture into the jalapeño halves. Sprinkle each with more cheddar cheese and bake for 10 minutes.
- Garnish each jalapeño popper with sour cream, bacon, and chives.