Kale Potato Bread StuffingMost Popular, Side Dishes & Soups,
This comforting side dish goes perfect with chicken, pork chop, or steak dinner. You’ll love how the top is slightly crispy too!
Recipe by Pamela at Brooklyn Farm Girl
- 3 Tbsp. Butter
- 1 Small onion, chopped
- 4 Cups loose kale, chopped
- 4 Cups mashed potatoes (cooked)
- 4 Slices whole wheat bread, torn into pieces
- 1/2 Tsp. dried sage
- 1 Tbst. dried parsley
- Salt & Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- In a large pan, sauté the onion and kale in butter over medium heat for approximately 10 minutes or until the kale is wilted.
- Remove the pan from heat and stir in potatoes, bread, sage, parsley, and salt & pepper.
- Pour stuffing mixture into a medium sized casserole dish.
- Bake, uncovered for 50-60 minutes or until the top is slightly browned and crisp.