Gluten-Free Ranch Potato BiscuitsMost Popular, Side Dishes & Soups, Snacks & Appetizers,
These creamy Ranch-flavored biscuits are the perfect healthy alternative to a carb-filled favorite. The added softness of potatoes and the doughiness of gluten-free oat flour make a great addition to your holiday table or dinner menu for the week!
Recipe by Kaila Proulx at Healthy Helper Blog
- ½ cup (3.75 oz package) Idaho Spuds Creamy Ranch
- 1 tsp honey
- 3 tbsp coconut oil, softened
- ½ cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1¼ cup gluten-free oat flour
- 1.5 tsp baking powder
- ¼ tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp dried parsley flakes
- extra almond milk for brushing the biscuits
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, combine the potato flakes, flour, baking powder, baking soda, and parsley.
- Cut in the coconut oil and mix well.
- Add the almond milk and honey. Mix into a soft dough. Knead lightly a few times until the dough holds together. You may need a little more milk.
- Roll out the dough into a log shape and cut into 12 equal sized pieces.
- Place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet
- Brush tops with extra almond milk, sprinkle with additional parsley if desired, and bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown on top.