Game Day Mexican Style Loaded Baked Potato DipMost Popular, Snacks & Appetizers,
This dip combines Mexican food and mashed potatoes in a delicious and incredibly easy recipe.
Recipe by Melissa at Bubby & Bean
- 1 Package Idaho Spuds Country Buttered Mashed Potatoes
- 2 Cups water, boiling
- 1 1/2 Cups plain Greek yogurt
- 1 Eight (8)Oz. package of cream cheese, softened
- 2 Cups salsa
- 2 Cups shredded Mexican style or cheddar cheese
- 1/3 Cup black olives, sliced
- 2-3 Scallions
- 1 Avocado, cubed
- Chili powder
- Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 350ºF
- Measure 2 Cups boiling water into a large bowl, stir in entire pouch of Idaho Spuds potatoes and mix well with a fork.
- Add Greek yogurt, cream cheese, salsa, and a couple of dashes each of chili powder, cumin, and black pepper; stir until blended.
- Scoop mixture into a baking dish and top with shredded cheese and sliced black olives.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is slightly browned.
- Top with chopped scallions, cubed avocados, and a sprinkle of chili powder. Serve with hot tortilla chips.