Fully Loaded Mashed Potato PizzaMost Popular, Snacks & Appetizers,
Get ready for game day with this fully loaded, downright delicious, pizza. It’s the perfect appetizer for your game day guests.
Recipe by Andrea at Salty Canary
- 1 Pizza dough
- 2 Tbsp. Olive oil
- 1 tsp. Italian seasoning
- 1 Package Idaho Spuds, Creamy Ranch flavor
- 1 Cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 Pieces of bacon, cooked crispy and crumbled
- 2 Tbsp. Chives
- Preheat oven and roll out pizza dough onto a pizza pan. Drizzle olive oil on the edges and sprinkle with Italian seasoning. Bake your dough in the oven for about 8 minutes or per manufacturer’s instructions.
- While dough cooks, make your Idaho Spuds by following the instructions on the package.
- When the dough is done, spread your cooked Idaho Spuds on your pizza dough like you would do if it was pizza sauce. Then top with cheddar cheese and the crispy, cooked, crumbled bacon.
- Bake again for about 5-6 minutes or until cheese is fully melted.
- While pizza bakes the second time, add some sour cream to a pastry bag or freezer bag and cut off the tip.
- When pizza is done, remove from oven and drizzle sour cream over the pizza and sprinkle with chives. Slice and enjoy!