Easy Potato TrifleMost Popular, Snacks & Appetizers,
A quick, fun appetizer idea for a party, that can be easily created and tastes delicious!
Recipe by Jessica at Fantabulosity
- 1 Package Idaho Spuds Supreme Baked Mashed Potatoes
- Real Bacon Bits
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese
- Sour Cream
- fresh Chives
- Prepare Idaho Spuds Supreme Baked mashed potatoes according to package directions.
- Using a piping bag, place a small layer of mashed potatoes in each trifle glass.
- Add a layer of bacon bits, then shredded cheese, and another layer of mashed potatoes.
- Top the trifle off with a layer of sour cream and a few sprinkles of bacon bits.
- Place a couple of sprigs of chives in the top of the trifle and serve warm.