Easy Game Day Potato CupsMost Popular, Snacks & Appetizers,
These potato cups are a unique tasty complement to any appetizer table. Definitely a must for Game Day!
- 1 package (3.74 oz.) or 1 cup Idaho Spuds, any flavor*
- 1 package (15 oz.) refrigerated prepared BBQ Beef or pulled pork, or 1 can (15 oz.) chili
- 1/2 cup shredded cheddar or favorite cheese
- Sour cream, sliced olives, jalapeno or green onion
- Heat oven to 425°F. Coat 8 muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Prepare Idaho Spuds as package directs using 1-1/2 cups water. Cool 5 minutes.
- Divide mashed potatoes between muffin cups (scant 1/4 cup each). Press with fingers evenly onto bottom and sides of muffin cups. Pinch edges to crimp if desired.
- Bake 15 minutes or until edges are lightly browned.
- Heat choice of filling in microwave. Fill potato cups with filling and sprinkle with cheese. Return to oven for 2-3 minutes to melt cheese, if desired. Top with garnishes. Run a blunt knife around potato cups and lift out. Serve warm.
* *Recipe can be multiplied with additional packages of Idaho Spuds or with the 14.96 oz. Value Size
Nutritionals per serving
180 calories, 7g fat, (3.5g sat. fat), 30mg cholesterol, 9g protein, 19g carbohydrates, 730mg sodium, 0g fiber