Easy Bacon and Cheese Mashed PotatoesMost Popular, Side Dishes & Soups,
These potatoes easily come together on the stovetop or in the microwave, making your dinner prep that much easier. Once you’ve prepared the potatoes, simply add the rest of the toppings and serve hot. You’ve got yourself a perfect holiday side dish right here!
Recipe by Alli at cupcakediariesblog.com
- 4 (3.74 oz) packages or 4 cups of Value size Supreme Baked Idaho Spuds, prepared
- 2 c. cheddar cheese, grated
- 1/2 c. Parmesan cheese
- 6 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 c. green onions
- Preheat the oven to 350°. Cook potatoes according to package directions.
- Add Parmesan cheese and 1 c. cheddar cheese to the potatoes and stir together.
- Place hot potatoes in an 8×8 or 9×9 glass baking dish and bake for 25 minutes.
- Top with remaining cheddar cheese and bacon crumbles.
- Bake 5 more minutes, or until cheese is melted.
- Top with green onions and serve.