Creamy Ranch Mashed Potato CakesMost Popular, Snacks & Appetizers,
Freshly grated parmesan cheese, sour cream and smoky bacon bits mixed with our creamy ranch mashed potatoes make for bite-size perfection! Just add a dollop of sour cream to top them off.
Recipe by Jen at bakedbyanintrovert.com
- 2 (3.74 oz) packages or 2 cups Idaho Spuds Creamy Ranch Mashed Potatoes
- 1/3 cup sour cream, plus more for garnish
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 cup bacon bits
- 3 large eggs, lightly beaten
- chives, optional, for garnish
- Prepare the potatoes according the to package directions. Transfer to a large mixing bowl and allow to cool for 10 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Lightly spray a 12-cup muffin tin with cooking spray. Set aside.
- Add the sour cream, Parmesan, and bacon bits to the potatoes and mix until well combined. Add the eggs and mix well.
- Divide the potatoes evenly among the muffin cups. They will be full to the rim. Bake for 30-35 minutes.
- Cool the cakes in the pan for 10 minutes. Transfer to a serving platter. Garnish with sour cream and chives if desired.