Chili Potato DogMain Dish,
Mashed potatoes make a fun substitute for a hotdog bun in this variation of a chili dog.
- 6 servings Idaho® Spuds™ Classic Flakes
- 6 hotdogs
- 1 can (16 oz.) chili
- 1/2 cup diced onions
- 1/2 cup shredded Cheddar cheese
- Prepare mashed potatoes per package directions. Keep warm.
- Heat hotdogs on a grill or pan.
- Heat chili in microwave or saucepan.
- Place one hotdog over a serving of mashed potatoes. Top with chili, onions and shredded cheese.
Nutritionals per serving
420 calories, 26g fat, (10g sat. fat), 50mg cholesterol, 15g protein, 30g carbohydrates, 1160mg sodium, 4g fiber