Cheesy Potato BitesMost Popular, Side Dishes & Soups, Snacks & Appetizers,
These cheesy bite-sized treats are sure to put a smile on any kids face! Easy to make and easy to enjoy. Try them with any Idaho Spuds flavors!
Recipe by Krissy at b-inspiredmama.com
- 2 cups Idaho Spuds Four Cheese Mashed Potatoes (prepared)
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 1 pinch salt & pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 350F
- Grease mini muffin pan and set aside.
- Prepare mashed potatoes according to package directions.
- Mix eggs, mozzarella cheese, and green onions into 2 cups of prepared mashed potatoes until well combined.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Fill each cup in mini muffin pan with mashed potato mixture.
- Bake 15-18 minutes until tops are slightly golden.
- Cool for one minute in pan before removing.