Cheesy Broccoli CasseroleMain Dish, Most Popular,
A 4-ingredient casserole thats just as comforting as it is cheesy! Perfect for holidays or if you’re in need of a quick meal that will please the whole table.
Recipe by Pamela from Brooklyn Farm Girl
- 2 (3.74 oz) packages or 2 cups of Value size Idaho Spuds Mashed Potatoes
- 10 oz bag of frozen broccoli
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1/2 cup crushed crackers
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Cook mashed potatoes according to bag.
- In a baking casserole dish spread cooked mashed potatoes on the bottom.
- Add frozen broccoli on top. Sprinkle cheddar cheese on the broccoli.
- Add crackers evenly on top.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Serve warm.