Bacon and Chive Mashed Potato PuffsMost Popular, Snacks & Appetizers,
These easy bacon and chive a mashed potato puffs are a perfect game day appetizer.
Recipe by Michelle at A Latte Food
- 1 Package Idaho Spuds Supreme Baked Mashed Potatoes
- 2 Cups water
- 2 Eggs
- 1/4 Cup sour cream
- 1/4 Cup milk
- 1/3 Cup shredded pepper jack cheese
- 1/4 Cup bacon, crumbled
- 2 Tbsp. chives, chopped
- Parsley, dried herbs (optional)
- Preheat oven to 400ºF and grease a 24 count muffin pan with baking spray.
- Boil water and mix in a large bowl with Idaho Spuds Supreme Baked Mashed Potatoes.
- Once combined, add in eggs, sour cream, milk, pepper jack cheese, bacon, and chives. Mix until well combined.
- Spoon the potatoes into the mini muffin pan, about 2 Tbsp. of potatoes per cup. Bake for 18-20 minutes, or until tops are golden brown.
- If desired, top with sour cream, bacon, chives, or herbs.