Mashed Potato Green Bean CasseroleMain Dish, Most Popular,
Take your green bean casserole to the next level by piling on the mashed potatoes! You basically get two Thanksgiving side dishes in one…you’re welcome.
Recipe by Maria at stayingclosetohome.com
- 1 (3.74 oz) package Idaho Spuds Creamy Ranch Flavored Mashed Potatoes, prepared
- 1 (10.75 ounce) can condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 2 (15 ounce) bags frozen green beans, cooked per directions on bag
- 1 1/3 cups French Fried Onions, divided
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix soup and milk, then add pepper and cooked green beans.
- Stir in 2/3 cup French fried onions. Pour into a 1 1/2 quart casserole.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until hot.
- Remove from oven and stir casserole. Top with prepared Idaho Spud mashed potatoes.
- Adjust oven to broil. Toast potatoes under broiler until lightly brown, about 2 minutes.
- Top with remaining French fried onions and serve.