5-Minute Broccoli, Ham & Cheese QuesadillaMain Dish, Snacks & Appetizers,
This 5-minute favorite is easy to make and even easier to eat. Making healthy dinner choices has never been this simple! We’re talking real veggies, real potatoes, and really tasty quesadillas.
Recipe by Emily at Half Scratched.
- 1 pkg Idaho Spuds™ Broccoli Cheddar VeggieMash™
- 1 (8-oz) package cooked, diced ham
- 1 cup shredded sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 (8-inch) flour tortillas
- Prepare Idaho Spuds VeggieMash in microwave according to package directions. Add enough water to desired consistency. Fold in diced ham.
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat. Place one tortilla in skillet. Spread a heaping 1/4 cup of broccoli ham and cheese mix on tortilla and sprinkle with 2 T shredded cheese. Place second tortilla on top.
- Cook quesadilla for 1 minute on each side until lightly toasted. Remove from skillet and cut into quarters. Serve with your favorite quesadilla toppings or dips (salsa, ranch, melted cheese, sour cream).