Classic Comfort Food
No frills here, our Classic Scalloped potatoes are so good they don’t need embellishment. Smothered in a rich, creamy sauce, these sliced spuds will leave a smile on your face.
Four servings in every package and three ways to prepare, if your taste buds could talk, they’d say thank you for these flavor-packed casserole spuds that are ready in under 30 minutes. We always use 100% real Idaho® potatoes and leave out the partially hydrogenated oils. These are gluten free too!
GLUTEN FREE 100% REAL POTATOES
Quick and Easy Preparation Instructions
- Combine potato slices, sauce mix, water, milk and margarine in a 3-quart saucepan.
- Heat just to boiling, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat and cover.
- Simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender and sauce has thickened. Let stand for 5 minutes prior to serving.
*Microwaves will vary. Instructions are for 1100 watt microwave.
- Combine potato slices, water and margarine in a 11⁄2-quart microwave-safe casserole dish.
- Microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes* or until potatoes are just tender. Stir in milk and sauce mix, mixing well.
- Microwave on high for 5 minutes* or until potatoes are tender. Let stand 5-10 minutes prior to serving.
Caution: Dish and potatoes in microwave will be very hot and steam will be present. Handle dish with care.
Traditional Oven Directions
- Heat oven to 450°F.
- Combine potato slices, sauce mix, boiling water and butter into a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish.
- Stir in milk.
- Bake uncovered for 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender and lightly browned. Let stand about 10 minutes prior to serving.
Idaho® Potato (dry), modified corn starch, corn starch, salt, corn syrup solids, onion powder, whey, contains less than 2% of: garlic powder, chives, natural cheddar cheese flavor, natural blue cheese flavor, maltodextrin, spice, disodium phosphate, disodium inosinate, disodium guanylate, soy lecithin, monoglycerides. Freshness preserved with: sodium bisulfate, citric acid, and bha.
|Serving Size About 3⁄4 cup (30g dry)|
|Servings Per Container About 4|
|% Daily Value**||Dry||Prepared|
|Calories from Fat||0||60|
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.