Classic Mashed Potatoes
Feed Your Family Classic Goodness
We don’t think there’s any reason why quick and easy shouldn’t be delicious. So when it comes to our best-in-class Classic Mashed Potatoes, you can expect creamy, easy-to-make spuds the entire family will love.
Always a great value, always smooth and tasty, our Classic Mashed Potatoes are perfect for smaller batches and are great in potato-friendly recipes like breads and pancakes.
GLUTEN FREE 100% REAL POTATOESView Product Video
- HEAT water, margarine and salt to rolling boil in saucepan.
- REMOVE from heat.
- STIR in milk and Classic Flakes with fork until potatoes are desired consistency. DO NOT WHIP. Refrigerate leftovers.
HIGH ALTITUDE (3500-6500 ft)
STOVE-TOP PREP: Because liquids may evaporate faster, increase water amount and cooking times if needed.
- COMBINE water, margarine, salt and milk in microwave-safe bowl according to chart below.
- STIR in Classic Mashed Potatoes just until moistened; cover but allow steam to vent on one side.
- MICROWAVE on HIGH
- REMOVE carefully from microwave—bowl and potatoes will be hot; stir gently, do not whip. Refrigerate leftovers.
Increase microwave time by 30 seconds (potatoes will be hot but not bubbly).
Idaho® Potato Flakes (dry), Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate. Freshness Preserved with Sodium Bisulfite and BHA.
Contains Sulfite Ingredients.
May Contain Milk Ingredients.
|Serving Size 2/3 cup (22g) Dry|
|Servings Per Container About 16|
|% Daily Value**||Dry||Prepared|
|Calories from Fat||0||60|
|Sugars||less than 1g|
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.