Three cheeses are better than one
Our spuds never met a cheese they didn’t love so we combined our sliced spuds with not one, not two, but three cheeses—Cheddar, Parmesan, and Blue Cheese—to create a taste explosion of cheesy goodness.
Four servings in every package and three ways to prepare, if your taste buds could talk, they’d say thank you for these flavor-packed casserole spuds that are ready in under 30 minutes. We always use 100% real Idaho® potatoes and leave out the partially hydrogenated oils. These are gluten free too!
GLUTEN FREE 100% REAL POTATOES
Quick and Easy Preparation Instructions
- Combine potato slices, sauce mix, water, milk and margarine in a 3-quart saucepan.
- Heat just to boiling, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat and cover.
- Simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender and sauce has thickened. Let stand for 5 minutes prior to serving.
*Microwaves will vary. Instructions are for 1100 watt microwave.
- Combine potato slices, water and margarine in a 11⁄2-quart microwave-safe casserole dish.
- Microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes* or until potatoes are just tender. Stir in milk and sauce mix, mixing well.
- Microwave on high for 5 minutes* or until potatoes are tender. Let stand 5-10 minutes prior to serving.
Caution: Dish and potatoes in microwave will be very hot and steam will be present. Handle dish with care.
Traditional oven directions
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Combine potato slices, sauce mix, boiling water and margarine into a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish.
- Stir in milk.
- Bake uncovered for 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender and lightly browned. Let stand about 10 minutes prior to serving.
Idaho® Potato (dry), corn starch, modified corn starch, salt, whey, contains 2% or less of: natural cheddar cheese flavor, natural blue cheese flavor, natural parmesan cheese flavor, onion powder, garlic powder, spice, natural flavor, parsley flakes, maltodextrin, disodium phosphate, corn syrup solids, disodium inosinate, disodium guanylate, soy lecithin, monoglycerides, yellow 5, yellow 6. Freshness preserved with: sodium bisulfite, citric acid, and bha.
Contains milk and soy.
|Serving Size About 3⁄4 cup (30g dry)|
|Servings Per Container About 4|
|% Daily Value**||Dry||Prepared|
|Calories from Fat||0||60|
**Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.