Cheddar & Bacon
Cheese + Bacon = True Love
These spuds are the perfect marriage of delicious cheddar and everybody’s favorite cured meat. Loaded with that bacon flavor and smothered in a smooth cheese sauce, this tasty casserole will have everyone saying “yes, I do.”
Four servings in every package and three ways to prepare, if your taste buds could talk, they’d say thank you for these flavor-packed casserole spuds that are ready in under 30 minutes. We always use 100% real Idaho® potatoes and leave out the partially hydrogenated oils. These are gluten free too!
GLUTEN FREE 100% REAL POTATOES
Quick and Easy Preparation Instructions
- Combine potato slices, sauce mix, water, milk and margarine in a 3-quart saucepan.
- Heat just to boiling, stirring occasionally. Reduce heat and cover.
- Simmer for 15 minutes, stirring occasionally, until potatoes are tender and sauce has thickened. Let stand for 5 minutes prior to serving.
*Microwaves will vary. Instructions are for 1100 watt microwave.
- Combine potato slices, water and margarine in a 11⁄2-quart microwave-safe casserole dish.
- Microwave on HIGH for 10 minutes* or until potatoes are just tender. Stir in milk and sauce mix, mixing well.
- Microwave on high for 5 minutes* or until potatoes are tender. Let stand 5-10 minutes prior to serving.
Caution: Dish and potatoes in microwave will be very hot and steam will be present. Handle dish with care.
Traditional Oven Directions
- Heat oven to 450 degrees F.
- Combine potato slices, sauce mix, boiling water and margarine into a 1 1/2-quart casserole dish.
- Stir in milk.
- Bake uncovered for 25 minutes or until potatoes are tender and lightly browned. Let stand about 10 minutes prior to serving.
Idaho® Potato (dry), corn starch, modified corn starch, textured vegetable protein [(soy flour, caramel color, yellow 6, red 3), soybean oil, water, salt, natural flavorings, autolyzed yeast, hydrolyzed soy protein, dextrose], salt, whey, contains 2% or less of: natural cheddar cheese flavor, natural blue cheese flavor, garlic, onion powder , natural flavor, spice, chives, maltodextrin, disodiumphosphate, cornsyrupsolids, disodiuminosinate, disodiumguanylate, soy lecithin, monoglycerides, yellow 5, yellow 6. Freshness preserved with sodium bisulfite, citric acid, and bha.
Contains milk and soy.
|Serving Size About 3/4 cup (30g dry)|
|Servings Per Container About 4|
|% Daily Value**||Dry||Prepared|
|Calories from Fat||0||60|
* Amount in Dry (As packaged) † Prepared column includes the contributions from 1/2 cup 2% milk and 2 TBSP salted butter. **Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your daily values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.